Thursday 8 February 2007

who's a silly boy then






sorry for the 28 people who have check out my blog, i can only assume that 3 of you where my friends freinds and the rest was my mum.






but unfortunatly i was rather a silly boy at the weekend and clearly overstepped the bounderies of civalised drinking. After 29 years i am still unable to draw the line.






I was out drinking with 3 of my closest (Alcoholic chums).


One of wich is to become my wife very shortly .



An after a rather lovely day of shopping and eating in chester , we decided upon a few light ales in local public house , the ladies chose a cheeky little rose at an unreasoble price, and me and the Savage (The happy fellow in the middle with a jaw line ) selected one of the guest ales , the name fails me.



Now the plan was to finish the day with a couple of drinks... well the girls flew through the wine like Lamborghini MurciƩlago (apparenly a fast car !!!) and me and Savage where burning holes in the carpet to get to the bar . Men must take advantage these opprtunities , who knows when they will appear again. Now to cut a long story short (also known as not sure what happend next as i was pissed) we ended up in the greatest pub on earth , the centre of all kareoke nights , where all the greats started out , all of which slip my mind. by this time i was drinking vodkas like they where oxegen . My next memory is waiking up in the morning with good lady standing over me ushhering me out of bed., after several failed attempts she made her own way to work.


so i took a picture of myself to prove just how bad i looked and felt in the morning.
I think some changes need to be implemented in my drinking habits. keep a look out for the all new and improved mark ....... what do you think ?





2 comments:

whiteroveruk said...

so long as you didnt go pigeon wrestling you can say the night was a top evening with no drawbacks
Keep the faith!

jason said...

Well, what can I say.
Another classy Blog if I may say so.
I was indeed that man, with the jaw.....Chiseled they call it Mark.
I was quite obviously swept along on a wave of good natured cammoraderie.
That is a long word isn't it children?
Those pesky gurls!!! If it wasn't for their insisting on drinking like women with eight pairs of arms, (as usual) we would have never been lured onto the greatest Public House in the Universe.
I feel that the "Cropper" has to take an amount of the blame for the actions of my good friend and drinking monkey, Mr Allen over the weekend.
Ordinarily she rules with a fist of pewter, but for some reason she crumbled like a rain splattered custard cream on Sunday.
I mean, there wasn't even any scheming, planning or whinging in the very least by either myself or the siad Mr Allen.
As for not turning in for work.....
As the great MJ says,
" If you can't do the time.....Don't do the crime, Mother Fu**er!!!!"
Here's to the next blurred weekend.
Cheers
P.S. I almost passed urine at that picture of you mate.......
Where did you get your little hat from?