Tuesday 13 February 2007

Jog on !!!!!!

Oh yes i have decided to join the millions of other rather deluded and crazy people in the world whom for some reason wake up at some ungodly hour of the morning and take to the street

My wedding is approaching rapidly and i need to shift some excess pounds , so to help me in my quest , i have drafted in another pre wedding muggins , The Savage , check out the picture of us on our first jog........ !!!! i am in the blue tracksuit ,



If anyone has any funny quips or tips on the art of jogging then please let me
know. and wish me look

5 comments:

jason said...

Early mornings?
Ungoddly hours?
This was never in the small print.
I aint no Seb Coe, or Steve Ovett you know.
And what with my dodgy knees.....
I will probably be followed round by a paramedic.
I will post a post jog blog on our forst run.
Yours sincerely
Fatty O'Rourke.
Doughnut Avenue
Lardshire
United Colonary.

Anonymous said...

"...the art of jogging then please let me know. and wish me look"

I HAVE A TIP. It's called a spell checker. "Wish me look?" don't you mean luck?

God, these bloody kids and their contemporaneousness with the english language?!

Anonymous said...

and where is the bloody link to fifty four degrees north? http://fiftyfourdegreesnorth.blogspot.com/
come on?!

JimBowen said...

I havent broke into a run in about 6 months, not sure i remember how to go about it anymore!

He hasnt linked to you for the simple reason he wants his blog to be bigger, better, faster, and more satisfying than yours. It's all part of his horribly elaborate scheme for blog domination.

Oh,and.... your both gay!

Ian!

JimBowen said...

http://www.nacktjoggen.de/

useful jogging website.