Saturday 20 January 2007

welcome 1 and all.... maybe just 1



where do i start ? at the beging i assume. but i dont want to start to far back as i am danger of boring you ..... which i might have already done so i will crack on.

well my name is mark..... who am i talking too this is weird (oh well ). i am currently embarking on this blog thingy to see how it will affect my life. i might find that no bugger reads it and i can finally confirm that i dont really have any friends and my life is one big lie. a bit like Arnold swartzihouser in total recall.

i will now insert a photo of me


there i am with my big shiney face.



i live on the wirral with my Darling fiance Alison

there we are smooching......

we are getting married in july and we are getting a little worried now as time is drawing ever closer. It only seems like last week that i was riding round the street on my bike , come to think of it that was last week...anyway now i am a real grown made who is getting married , wow , mental, kids next ...shut up..... who said that......

life would seem to be a funny old thing, i suppose you just have to go with it, only taken me 29 years to figure that out .

i am quite getting into this writing to no one , its like keeping a diary .

must dash no body speek soon , thanks for not listening.

2 comments:

jason said...

I was very interested to read all about you Mark Allen.
I like to peruse the infinate world of the blogger from the privacy of my small bedsit in Rotherham.
I am 57 years old, but alot of people know me as young Toby, the frolicking gravy boy from the local Chip shop.
That is of course another story.
I sometimes go by the name of Marmaduke on a special website for cockatoo lovers.
If you think you are like Arnold Swarzenegger you are probably lying, because everyone knows that he is a muscular demi god with a funny disposition. You are quite clearly not him.
Please don't ever make fun of him again. I love him alot.
Your wedding sounds like a jolly jape. I would like to entertain myself there. Please foward directions.
I too like wearing shoes.
Ice lollies should be eaten all year round and finally......
I drink alot of cough mixture.
I will return.

whiteroveruk said...

you mentioned you were riding around on your bike last week whilst on your bike did you were lycra? and do you have any photo`s.

Also you comented on being like arnold can i feel you muscles?
(thru the lycra)
im going to have to take a tablet and lie down !!